1. Regulations and Compliance
We understand the need for certain individuals to remain anonymous while participating in the community for regulatory and compliance reasons. Access to community data and analysis does not require participation, or that you personally identify yourself. Any information we collect which may be personally identifiable in any way is kept private and protected, unless specified otherwise.
2. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you:
- Register on our website
- Contribute analysis and feedback
- View, follow or watch members and assets
- Optionally connect brokerage or social media accounts
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional. When registering on our website or editing profile information, you may be asked to enter your:
- Email Address
- Company Name
3. What do we use personal information for?
Personally identifiable information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To personalize your experience
4. Sharing of Information
When registering on our website, you give us the permission to optionally share your email address with trusted third parties in order to send you related offers. You may opt-out of third party offers using the unsubscribe link in their emails. We may receive payment for such services.
5. What do we use aggregated, anonymized information for?
We collect non-personal information — data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, sell, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
7. Is my personal information secure?
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. We employ administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
8. Your Consent